I have been tagged by the beautiful Miss Rachel to do the Throwback tag! She runs a fantastic beauty blog and regularly posts looks and reviews – check out her blog for some inspiration! It’s taken me a while to get round to responding to this because I have just started a new job, but that doesn’t effect the content, so let me just get on with it!
1. What year were you born in?
2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.
Me and my one true love
3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?
The Rugrats was my favourite and That’s so Raven, I am a classic early 00’s baby
4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?
I wanted to be everything and anything from paleontologist (how I even learned that word, I don’t know) to a dancer, you name it, it was on my list of aspirations
5. Show a video of yourself when you were younger.
I grew up using camcorder tapes, I don’t have videos of youthful me on any computer, unfortunately.
6. What were your favourite toys to play with?
I loved Barbie and pollypockets
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?
I remember trying to copy Kyle Minogues sensual dance moves one time, that is cringy.
8. Read something you wrote when you were in Kindergarten.
lol I literally haven’t kept anything but ceramic paintings and teddies from when I was younger
9. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child.
If it was Steps, I liked it.
10. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?
I have never done funny for halloween, I got a witch costume from First Choice every year, and those awful finger nail covers that would fall off all the time.
11. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young.
The only thing I can remember is my dad falling down the stairs as the waitress went to lead him to our breakfast table, while we were on holiday.
12. Are there any special things you’ve kept from when you were a child?
Mostly teddies, and ceramic paintings from my wonderfully talented gran
13. What was something weird you used to do as a child?
lol, I used to carry the karaoke mic and sing for rabbit
14. What’s the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?
I’m scared of heights so when I was on a school trip in primary school I froze on this “catwalk” thing that was effectively a bit of wood suspended between two trees, so I cried because I couldn’t move/get down hahah
15. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?
I don’t know if it is all that different, technology is continually advancing, people are still killing each other and the economy is declining. Same shit, different year.