I guess I’m jumping on the bandwagon a little bit with this one. I couldn’t help myself, curiosity has gotten the better of me. I’ve decided to total up the cost of my every day face routine, for the How Much is my Face Worth? tag. Before I go ahead and list off all my products, I just want to give a little disclaimer. I’m still in the process of changing into an entirely cruelty free beauty regime, so there are still some old products that I’m using up and will not be repurchased when they finish! So let’s get into it…
- Primer : Gosh Velevet Touch Classic Primer £12.99
- Liquid Foundation : Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation £32
- Powder Foundation: MAC Studio Fix £22
- Concealer : Collection Lasting Perfection £4.19
- Eye Primer : Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion £16
- Eye Shadow : Zoeva En Taupe Palette £18
- Eyeliner : Kiko Milano Definition Eyeliner £6.90
- Highlight : Jeffree Star Skin Frost £22
- Contour : The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer £14.99
- Lips : Black Moon Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Wrath £14
- Setting Spray : Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray £22
Total = £185.07!
That’s more than half of my monthly wages! Luckily, I don’t need to replace all of this too frequently!
How much is your face worth?
Link me to your blog post in the comments!