I have been tagged by the lovely Jess to answer a few little questions for you guys to get to know me that bit better! Thanks sweetpea! And let’s get started!
The rules are:
- Tag the blogger/s who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blogs are about beauty/lifestyle/fashion
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let them know you nominated them.
- Who’s your go-to Youtuber to watch?
My go-to is probably Leanne Woodfull, I have been watching her videos for what seems like forever, and I’ve not tired of them yet! Jamie Genevieve is another favourite of mine!
- Lipstick or Lip Gloss?
Always lipstick! I’m a sucker for a liquid lipstick!
- What’s your favourite restaurant and fave thing to eat there…?
I’m lucky to live in a city with an abundance of good quality restaurants, so I very rarely eat at the same places, and for that reason I’m going to have to go with my favourite fast food, which is Pinto!
- Talk me through your daily makeup routine…
My daily make-up routine is just fast and simple. I start with the standard washing my face and moisturising with E45 cream. Then I smother my face in my Illamasqua Skin Base foundation, then use my MAC compressed powder (which I am currently phasing out of my routine) to set it. I whack on my eyeliner and mascara, and if I’m feeling it I’ll put on some lipstick and I’m ready to go!
- What’s your signature scent (i.e what perfume do you wear)?
I am not big on perfumes but recently I have been reaching for Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent before I leave the house.
- Did you dress up for last halloween? What as?
Last year I planned to go as a plague doctor, but then got distracted by a dog and skipped my planned for going out.
- If you had to go without A) Internet or B) TV for a week which would you choose?
It would have to be TV.
- Who is your favourite person in the world?
…. Then I should probably say my boyfriend too, for good measure, right?
9.What song always makes you cry?
It depends on the day but probably Give Me Novocaine by Green Day
10. Silly one to finish: Would you rather fight 10 horse sized ducks, or 100 duck sized horses?
I would go for the 100 duck sized horses purely because horses don’t really seem like aggressive animals to me, so I would just laze about and feed them loads of baby carrots.
I’m nominating YOU! To have some fun with this tag.
Here’s some questions for you to answer
1. What is your go to beauty brand?
2. Lipsticks or Eyeshadows?
3. How did you first learn to do your make-up?
4. What was your most recent beauty purchase?
5. Is there someone whose make-up skills you long for? Who is it?
6. Drug store or high end?
7. What are your favourite tools to use when applying your makeup?
8. Do you have a skin care routine? Tell me about it.
9. What is your holy grail product?
10. What is your next beauty purchase going to be?
If you decide to answer these questions, you are more than welcome to leave a comment under this post, I would love to see your answers!